Experience a quiet mind and stillness with our 5 HTP, Dong Quai, and Maca root-infused temple balm. This herbal balm is for rubbing on your temples to quiet the chattering mind and relieves headaches and migraines. It encourages Buddha-like stillness and silences nightmares.
Rub temples. Store in a cool place. Always apply with clean hands.
- Hemp Extract : Supports the immune system, slows inflammation and eases pain.
- Coconut Oil : Strengthens immune system.
- 5 HTP and Maca Root Oil Infusion :
- Borage Oil : Strong anti-inflammatory. Drys up skin flare-ups. Reduces pain.
- 5 HTP : Increases serotonin levels in the nervous system. Used to help with migraines and depression. Relieves insomnia and soothes addictive behavior
- Maca Root : A natural “super food”. Positively affects hormone balance. Increases energy and stamina. Improves memory and focus.
- Dong Quai : Used as a blood purifier and to help manage hypertension.
- Ginko Biloba : Increases concentration. Reduces risk for dementia and Alzeheimer’s. Fights anxiety and depression. Helps maintain vision and eye health. Helps reduce headaches and migraines.
- Tulasi (Holy Basil) Essential Oil : It very efficiently protects our body from all sorts of bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
- Flower Essences : “Peaceful Mind Essence” “Brain Chemistry Balance” “108”
- Lavender Essential Oil : Helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Aged Pacthouli Essential Oil : Helps fight depression. Soothes inflammation.
- Lime Essential Oil : Relieves congestion and nausea.
Certificate of Analysis :
We at Earth Milk make sure to supply our ingredients from premium sources in order to ensure the highest quality of our products. A third party laboratory (SCLABS) analyses our products to make sure it contains the right amount of Hemp Extract and a marginal amount of THC (full spectrum cannabinoid profiling and analysis utilizing high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC/UV)) It also screens for fungal, bacterial contamination, pesticide and fungicide residue.
You can download or view the detailed certificate of analysis for Buddha Mind at the following address : SCLABS Buddha Mind